Donald Fauntleroy Duck is a major character created by the Walt Disney Company and is one of the most famous characters. He is an arrogant, ill-tempered white duck who is one of Mickey Mouse's closest allies.
Of the four segments, Donald stars in two of them. He first appears in the first segment, Lake Titicaca, as an American tourist who visits Lake Titicaca and gets to meet some of the locals, including a llama. He appears in the final segment, Aquarela do Brasil, and he is shown South America by the parrot Jose Carioca and introduced to the samba.
The Three Caballeros
It is Donald's birthday, and he is receiving presents from his friends in Latin America. The first present he receives is a document on birds, and among the birds Donald learns of are the Aracuan Bird. Donald is next given a book by Jose, which tells of Bahia, one of the many states of Brazil. Jose shrinks himself and Donald down so they can enter the book. In the adventure, Donald and Jose meet with the locals and dance to the samba, and Donald pins one woman. After the dance, Donald and Jose leave the book.
Donald is too small to open the third present, so Jose teaches him to use the magic to return to normal size. He meets Panchito Pastoles, who reveals the secret of the pinata, and blindfolds Donald to try and break it. They celebrate and the trio take the name The Three Caballeros. The celebration ends when Donald ends up fired away by firecrackers.
Fun and Fancy Free
In the second segment of the film, titled Mickey and the Beanstalk, Donald is a peasant that lives with Mickey and Goofy in Happy Valley. After the harp that kept the land fertile and prosperous is stolen by Willie the Giant, Happy Valley suffered from a drought and severe shortage of food. All of them extremely hungry and starving, they have to share one loaf of bread, which they cut as thin as paper so all of them will be able to eat some. Unsurprisingly, Donald can't cope with the drought as well as Mickey and Goofy and flies into a rage and starts consuming anything in sight, including dishes and utensils. After Mickey and Goofy calm him down, he next stops the cow and takes an axe to kill it and eat it. Before he can do so, Mickey and Goofy restrain him.
Mickey decides to sell the cow for food. Donald and Goofy are at first pleased, imagining the great food they will have when Mickey returns.
- (Uryuu Ishida: So, you're the one who...) Who defeated the Organization 13? Yes. (Uryuu Ishida: You did all heroic deeds, Mr. Duck.)
- (Sally Carrera: So, you're the one who...) Who defeated Professor Zundapp and his goons? Yes. (Sally Carrera: You did all heroic deeds, Mr. Duck.)
- So, Professor Zundapp and his goons has revealed their weapons, huh? I can't wait to show them mine.
- Quackmore Duck (father)
- Hortense McDuck (mother)
- Della Duck (twin sister)
- Daphne Duck (paternal aunt)
- Gladstone Gander (cousin)
- Eider Duck (paternal uncle)
- Ludwig Von Drake (paternal uncle)
- Scrooge McDuck (maternal uncle)
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie (nephews)
- Matilda McDuck (maternal aunt)
- Humperdink Duck (paternal grandfather)
- Elvira Duck (paternal grandmother)
- Fergus McDuck (maternal grandfather, deceased)
- Downy McDuck (maternal grandmother, deceased)
- Della's husband (brother-in-law)
- Angus McDuck (maternal great-uncle)
- Jake McDuck (maternal great-uncle)
- Dingus McDuck (maternal great-grandfather)
- Molly McDuck (maternal great-grandmother)
- Gus Goose (cousin)